Service Desk Reporting Analyst
Our Service Desk (SD) is looking for a full-time Reporting Analyst. The primary purpose of this position is to provide statistical analysis and reporting of the Operations Service Desk’s activities to management and our partner base. The analyst will also make recommendations to improve business processes that support all customer satisfaction and SD Technician’s recognition initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The analyst is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Monitor data input and reporting of customer service inquiries to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Categorize customer service calls and analyze resolutions; prepare and give presentations regarding performance, outcome measures, cost impact, and possible savings opportunities.
- Generate and distribute weekly, monthly, and yearly monitoring and statistical reports and create ad hoc reports or data queries in response to specific requests.
- Administer all customer service improvement programs, initiatives, and rewards, such as mentorship programs
- Participate in the continuous improvement of contact center system efficiencies and processes.
- Create Contact Center benchmarks and KPIs
- Analyze data and trends
- Improve Quality Assurance process and work with QA team
- Work with Service Desk Manager and Team Leads to improve agent efficiency
Experience / Requirements:
The following qualities are required:
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft® Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), Crystal Reports®, and other database queries and reporting tools.
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Business or a related field, plus two (2) years' experience in a data /business analyst, project management, or customer service role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.