Service Desk Tier 1 Support Analyst
We're looking for a full-time Tier 1 Service Desk Support Analyst for our friendly, fast-growing company with a collaborative, team-focused culture. This position will eventually allow you to work from home 80% of the time. We take pride in doing our jobs well and helping our clients make the most of their technology. There are no arrogant techs here — we look for people who have not just the technical skills but also the communication ability to work well with clients no matter their level of tech-savvy. We strive to offer our customers service that is unparalleled in the technology industry. Our goal is to resolve all issues as fast as possible with minimal interruption to the client.
In your role as a Tier 1 Service Desk Support Analyst, you will be responsible for handling first level support via both telephone and remote support using state-of-the-art managed services tools. Your responsibilities will focus on supporting our Mac network of computers, our agents and the ongoing improvements to IT systems and infrastructure. This position requires demonstrable skills and expert proficiency with Mac OS 10.8 - 10.11 and iOS 8-10 as well as a strong knowledge of G Suite and the Zendesk ticketing system.
This position requires a high level of independence and strong customer service skills. Organizational ability is important to keep track of all tasks, because the job requires a great deal of multi-tasking. This is not a job for someone who wants to do the same thing from day to day – there is a lot of variety and a lot of opportunity. We enjoy our work and our clients, and we'd like to find someone who fits well within this culture.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot incoming client help desk requests and calls
· Provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services
· Provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel
· Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, e-mail, and operating systems
· Install and troubleshoot software including Office 365, Adobe Pro, Pages, Apple Mail, OneLogin
· Knowledgable in software deployment using JAMF (Casper)
· Extensive work in G Suite
· Extremely knowledgeable with Zendesk
· Assist with new employee onboarding (hardware configuration, user accounts, training)
· 2+ years’ experience as a Helpdesk Support Technician
· 2+ years hands on experience with Mac OS X usage and troubleshooting
· Proven trouble shooting skills
· High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred
· Computer certifications (Apple Certified Macintosh Technician, G Suite, A+) are preferred
· Experience providing remote support for users
· Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
· Ability to develop/follow standard processes and complete documentation as needed
· Ability to communicate well with clients, including clear explanations of complex technology issues
Must-Have Soft Skills
· GREAT attitude
· Good communications
· Strong work ethic
· Dedication to our team
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to empathize and align with customers needs
· Great customer service - helpful and calm under pressure
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.